Thursday, May 7, 2009

To Mom... From Avery on Mothers Day

Avery made a sweet book for me for Mothers Day. He brought it home yesterday and was so excited that he couldn't wait to give it to me. And it truly is so sweet. He drew a picture of me and him. It has fill in the blank questions where he answered different things about me.
Here's a little excerpt...
My mom is as pretty as... a butterfly.

I'd like to tell my mom... that I love her more than the whole uneverse (love the phonetics!)

If my mom were a flower, she'd be a ... rose.

If my mom were candy, she'd be... chocolate

And my favorite- makes a momma feel good

If my mom were an animal she would be a ... HIPPO. :)

Out of the mouths of babes. Your hippo momma loves you my sweet boy!

6 comments:

carriehayes said...

that is too cute Susan! love it!

saundra said...

Busting out laughing! That just made my day. Love you hippo momma!

dawn said...

i was rolling and cackling when i read about the hippo!!!

Heather said...

Hilarious!! Sweet and funny boy!! happy mother's day to you!

Montee said...

This is so sweet! Hippos are cute.

Stephani said...

Love it!!! He definitely loves his mommy!!!