Friday, June 5, 2009

The Last Two Weeks= 8 days in Disney and 4 days of VBS...

... so what do you get when you finally have a full day at home? I've said it before, its always Halloween at our house. :) The boys have pulled out every costume they've ever owned, we've ever bought at garage sales, or have ever been given by friends who've outgrown them. Here are their creations....
I LOVE the look on Aidan's face. I'm not sure this is a Superman you'd want to save you. :)
Spongebob and a Power Ranger (yes it has pink in the costume- what can I say- it was $1.00 at a yard sale)
Cap'n Jack

Spiderman and Hulk- ferocious! (This is when we learned that Avery had outgrown most of the costumes. :)

Scurvy Pirates- Aargh!
Spider Pirate and Flash Shrek
This Ninja Turtle has grown a bit since last wearing his uniform.
Anakin Skywalker

I have tons and tons of Disney pictures and will get my post on here about our trip soon. Hope everyone is having a great start to their summer- we sure are! :)

3 comments:

Becky said...

Love all the costumes and poses!

Audrey said...

haha - great pictures

Montee said...

The Ninja Turtle and Sponge Bob are my favorite duo.