Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Birthday

My mom's senior picture

My mom and dad all cute and in love.
My mom on the ONLY ride she would ever ride at Opryland (the train!).
My mom's first trip to the beach.
One of the most precious pictures I have. My mom was terrified of the water but was willing to walk this close to the ocean because sweet little Avery wanted her to.
My mom holding Aidan at the hospital.
Momma and Aidan
Mom and her sisters and brother at her last birthday celebration on this Earth.

Today is my mom's birthday. Thinking about my mom this morning, I had to smile. I have this mental picture of my mom sharing a piece of birthday cake with Jesus and my daddy. And then I see my mom asking if anyone wants another piece and my dad and Jesus saying, "No," but then my mom continuing to ask until they take another piece. :) Happy Birthday Momma!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ah, Susan this is so sweet. Blessings to you sweet friend! What a sweet tribute.