Thursday, April 2, 2009

Good Friends, An Egg Hunt Indoors, and Lightsaber Bubbles

It was over eight years ago when I met my friend Lori. I joke and say our friendship is the only good thing that came from working where we did at the time. We had worked together a while before we actually met. It was a common thread that brought us together- pregnancy. We were both pregnant with our first boys. There were many mornings spent in Lori's cubicle discussing the aches, pains , and joys of pregnancy.
I love that we have grown closer through the years. I love that our husbands share a common thread as well. I love that our boys like each other and have fun when they are together. I love that they are easy to be with and fun to be around.
We got together last weekend and had an egg hunt. It had been 70 degrees the day before but was only 45 on the day of our hunt- that's why the pictures are inside and the boys have their coats on outside. It was still a lot of fun. Thanks to Ms Lori for the cool "lightsaber" bubbles.
"I always thank God for you..." I Corinthians 1:4
"A sweet friendship refreshes the soul." Proverbs 27:9

1 comment:

Montee said...

I miss Easter egg hunts and I want one of those lightsaber bubble thingys.