Monday, April 13, 2009

What's The Scoop

My boys were on Spring Break last week and as I was preparing for the week, I decided to pick up some craft stuff. Most of it was Easter related- just some things to do and have fun with while they were home. I was at Target looking on the craft aisle and came across the Crayola Window Markers. I suspect that dry erase markers serve the same purpose but these really are like crayons and wipe off glass surfaces remarkably well. I opened them up and Avery and Aidan had a blast drawing on our kitchen windows that look into the back yard. Seriously, they were entertained for well over an hour. I used glass cleaner to wipe it off- it even came off the white weather stripping around the window when Aidan accidentally marked on there. It was fun, they were entertained and when they were finished, I had clean windows. :) We also used them to write the boys' Bible verses on their mirror in the bathroom. I purchased these at Target for $3.99.



My new favorite teeth whitener product is Crest Vivid White. I have used the Crest White strips as well as the "paint on kind" of teeth whitener. The thing that I like about Vivid White is that it doesn't add an extra step. This is a toothpaste and whitener all in one. It gradually whitens as you brush and protects your teeth against new stains. There is a "day" and "night" version. I've only tried the day product. I also purchased this at Target for $3.39.

2 comments:

Montee said...

I may buy those Crayons for myself. Then I will have clean windows! I use that Vivid White and like it also.

saundra said...

Fun. I may try both :) Maybe I'll be going to Walmart after all.