Friday, March 6, 2009

Never a Dull Moment


Yes, those are staples. About 10:45 this morning the director at Aidan's school called. He fell on the playground and hit his head on the corner of the picnic table. They couldn't get it to stop bleeding. I went to pick him up. His teacher said he never even cried. He was sitting in the office with the assistant director who was applying pressure with gauze to the back of his head. We made a trip to see Dr. Steve at Tennessee Pediatrics and one trip to McDonalds, one to Target to get a toy for being such a big boy, and three staples later- we are home.

A wider view. :)
And here's my big boy.

8 comments:

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

Ouch! Poor baby! I hope you didn't faint at the sight of that. It would have made me at least semi weak. Hope it gets better quickly.

Heather said...

Ah Susan!! Bless his heart, what a brave boy he was! We have made several trips to Target before for being so brave!

Stephani said...

What a trooper! He doesn't seem to be bothered at all with staples in the back of his head. I hope that he gets better fast!!

Montee said...

He's so cute! Poor little thing. The look on his face is the same as the puppy's on his shirt. A cut on the head can bleed and bleed. My sister hit her head on the corner of something and her hair had a lot of blood in it. Took her to the ER and she only needed a couple of butterfly stitches. McDonald's and target always make it feel better.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

OUCH! I think I would have cried!

Anonymous said...

aww little buddy!!! Those calls from school are scary! I am glad he's so brave though- that made it easier for you! :)

Audrey said...

oh my goodness, glad he's ok!

Anonymous said...

Glad he is OK! What a brave boy!