Friday, November 21, 2008

The Miser Brothers

We have a lot of Christmas traditions. Some are serious and some are silly. We like to watch all of the Christmas shows during the season but there is one that is a Waters family favorite. If you're around my age you'll remember it and probably even be able to sing along. If you haven't seen it, try to catch it this holiday season. Cut it some slack where the animation is concerned, it was made all the way back in 1974! :) Look for it in your tv guide. Its called The Year Without a Santa Claus.
And now for your viewing pleasure...

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Missed you last night. :( I HAVE to know how you made those yummy chocolate covered bark treats! Oh my goodness, they were sooooo good!

Montee said...

I love, love, love to watch these. I make some hot chocolate and just sit back and watch. Takes me back to the good old days. Check out my Family Foto today. I haven't been on much this week. Busy,busy with Bunco at my house and getting Brett ready to fly to Nashville. He is up there now. He called and was so excited about seeing some snow! He feels like he is back home.

Susan said...

Glad Brett got to Nashville safely!
Jennifer- I was SO sad to miss the ornament swap. I had a sick hubby. I already had my food ready so I sent it with Ashley- did you get my e-mail with the recipe? If not, let me know and I'll get it to you.