Monday, October 15, 2007

Pat Pat Rocket

Because we LOVE Quincy, June, Leo, and Anni!! Little Aidan loves The Little Einsteins. He really wants the rocket with the four figures but I haven't been able to find it. Target was having a sale last week on their Little Einstein products and was all out of the rocket. I searched on ebay and amazon but their prices were 60 bucks and up. Crazy! If anyone sees one please send me a note-- Target had it for $39.99 I think and I'm willing to pay that -- but probably not more than that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I asked today at The Disney Store and the lady told me they would be getting some more in before the holidays. They didn't have any today, but it might be worth checking back!

Susan said...

Thanks for checking Ashley!

Anonymous said...

Have you ever found one anywhere?

Susan said...

Not yet. I keep looking at the Target website daily and its still unavailable. I can buy one on amazon.com but its almost $80 now! I'm hoping Target or Disney get them back in before Christmas.