Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Power of Prayer

For a while now, I've been working with my boys on how to pray. Not that there is a "right" way to pray but my boys are hesitant to do it themselves because in their minds they think they don't know how. We've talked about how everyone can just talk to God like they would talk to their mommies and daddies, etc. I was working on the computer this morning and Aidan kept running in saying, "I want to say a prayer." It was so cute and just warmed my heart. I got him on tape and thought I'd share it with you.

4 comments:

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

Oh my goodness! He is just the cutest thing ever! :)
I just realized I had added you to the Mops blog but not mine. You're on there now though! :)
Looks like you got everything going perfectly!

Susan said...

Thanks for your help Karen! Awww! I think Aidan's cute but then I'm a little biased. :) How are your kiddos feeling-- is everyone better?

Anonymous said...

HOW precious!
-Audrey

Susan said...

Audrey
We should get the dragon and Mr Prayer (ha!) together to play sometime.