Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Mmmmmmmmm!!! Starbucks


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Starbucks. I especially love Starbucks at the holidays. From their scrumptious Pumpkin Spice Latte to their Peppermint Mocha- their holiday coffees are the best-- ok their year round coffees are the best too. :) But there is something about that Starbucks holiday cup-- don't you think? That holiday themed cup just makes your coffee a little better.
Yesterday I had a Peppermint WHITE Chocolate Mocha for the first time. If you like the Peppermint Mocha and haven't tried the white chocolate, definitely try it. It was yummy!
Does it get any better than a great cup of coffee and good conversation with a friend? Maybe next time I can get you to try the Mocha, Lori. :)

1 comment:

Catrina said...

MMMMM...I love Starbucks but not their coffee. I am not a coffee person but I LOVE their teas and hot chocolates! Jeremy also loved the Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha!!! You should try the Peppermint Hot Chocolate if you like hot chocolate because it was awesome too! Go STARBUCKS!!!