Thursday, February 7, 2008

7 Interesting Facts About Myself


Audrey tagged me to do this so here goes...
1. My parents adopted me when I was two months old. My name was Katherine before they changed it to Susan.
2. I hate feet, all feet, even my own. Something about them just creeps me out. I don't even like for Jim to put his feet on me. Ok- I don't hate baby feet- they're sweet. :)
3. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
4. I played intramural flag football in college.
5. I LOVE scary movies- not gory, slice and dice but more psychological thrillers and love to read Dean Koontz and Stephen King
6. I write right handed but do everything else- batting, bowling, catching, throwing, golfing- left handed.
7. I'm much better at the written word than the spoken one.
I tag Karen, Brea, Amy B, Meredith, Dawn (this could be a good first post to your blog), Jim, Lori, Catrina, and Vickie (this too could be a good first post to a blog). If you don't have a blog you can post here if you want.

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Susan!
I had no idea about #1! I'll have to let you tell me more about that sometime.

Love- Audrey :-)

Sarah said...

I can touch my nose w/ my tongue too!!! Jeremy thinks it's gross...he's jealous. :)

Chris McManaman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.