Monday, March 17, 2008

Back in The Saddle

For those of you who know me, having to cancel on someone or miss an obligation just kills me. I try to hold myself accountable when I schedule things with people. These past few weeks have just been crazy. Aidan got the flu first, followed by Avery who had strep and flu, followed by Jim and Aidan with a version of something, and then me with the flu. I have never had to cancel so many activities, volunteer obligations, so much life as I've had to in the past few weeks. I am so thankful to all of you who were so understanding when I had to call or e-mail or send my husband because I was too sick to function to cancel plans.
And thank you for calling to check on us and for offering to help. We are truly blessed with some amazing friends in Christ.
I am very thankful to be on the mend and can say that today is my first day back in the saddle. I am actually going to get out of the house today- woo hoo!!
And praise the Lord for his healing hands!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adeline just looked out the window and saw you leaving the house and she came downstairs cheering saying, "Mommy...Mrs Susan just got in her car to go somewhere. She's feeling better today!!!" She was so excited. Can you tell we've missed seeing you guys?

Susan said...

Aww sweet girl. We have so missed you guys too. I feel like I have missed the world this last week. I hope we can get outside and play with you guys this week- the boys will go crazy. Aidan keeps asking when he can see Adeline. :)