Monday, January 19, 2009

Pee Wee Soccer- Panda Style

On Saturday, Aidan had his very first experience with an organized sport. We signed him up for the Indoor Pee Wee Soccer league at the Y. Its very laid back and its only six weeks long. Avery played soccer one season and just didn't care for it. He is our baseball boy. Soccer just wasn't his thing. Aidan seemed to really enjoy his first soccer game and may be our soccer player. His little friend Adeline is on our team and her mom who is our good friend and neighbor is helping Jim coach. Jim is very thankful that Ms Ashley wanted to help coach, especially since Jim has never played soccer and Ashley has! :)
They were both awesome with the kiddos and everyone seemed to have fun. Aidan even scored a few goals. Go Pandas!!


4 comments:

Montee said...

They are so cute!

Audrey said...

that first picture is just adorable!!
Hope you're doing well, Susan. I feel like i haven't seen you in forever. But of course that's all from my end because I've been stuck in the house the past few months :)

Susan said...

Aww thanks girls- I think so too but then I'm a little partial. :)
I miss seeing you too Audrey! I hope you are beginning to feel better now that you are going in to your 2nd trimester. Praying for Baby Finney and his mommy!

Heather said...

They look so cute!!!! Can't wait to hear more!!