Monday, February 9, 2009

What's The Scoop


Encores and More North Children's Spring Sale March 7th - 14th
Encores and More North Consignment sale is in my opinion hands down the best consignment sale in Middle Tennessee. It was the very first consignment sale I ever attended or participated in and I remember the first time Meredith and I dropped off our stuff to sell. I can't remember the year but the sale was in a little building in Greenbrier, TN or maybe that was Springfield- one of those little towns up that way. Years later, it has grown into a huge sale with hundreds and hundreds of consignors, new boutique items at big discount prices, as well as brand new gymboree clothes.
Having done the sale for several years, I can say that its also one of the best organized sales. Brea runs a tight ship and its like a well oiled machine. :) This year the Spring sale will be in Rivergate in the old Goody's building between Old Navy and Best Buy. This is her largest location yet and I can't wait to see how much stuff will be there. Seriously, I have found some of the greatest deals at this sale. The clothes are phenomenal and the toys - well you just have to go to see just how huge this sale is.
If you're thinking of consigning, or maybe you want to be a worker at the sale so you can shop early, or even if you just want to shop the sale when it opens, I encourage you check out the Encores and More North website for all the details.

3 comments:

Montee said...

Gosh, I wish I was there.

Audrey said...

dang. i find out what the baby is march 11th so i hope i can hop over and still find good deals that week after the 11th.

Susan said...

Oh Audrey- I can't wait to hear what you're having! I'm certain there will be plenty of good deals left to have even on the 11th!
Montee- come on to TN. :)