Monday, February 2, 2009

Lordy, Lordy Jim, Jimmy, James, Harve, Mike's 40!!

Today is my sweet husband's 40th birthday. We celebrated Saturday night with a small party of good friends. It was so much fun to get together without the kiddos. We played some fun games and even broke out Rock Band on the Wii at the end of the night. Thanks guys- we love you all!!
Here are some pictures from the evening. Mandy, of course as always, made an amazing cake that Jim got a good laugh from. I think the highlight of the night was Darrell's clue for Catch Phrase for the word as---teroid!
Ralph, Meredith, and Saundra- we missed you guys.
Mandy's awesome cake!Stacey, Ashley, Lori and Me trying to figure out the game Don't Forget the Lyrics.
Me, Dawn, Stacey, Ashley, and Lori after our Catch Phrase victory- girls vs guys.

Jim on the mic, Laron on the bass guitar and Jason on the drums with Mr Dennis listening in.

Ashley, rockin' it out on the drums. Thank you Hendersonville!!! Good night!

Happy Birthday Harvey- I love you!

1 comment:

Montee said...

Happy Birthday to your husband. My aunt's birthday is today, too. I always remember it because of Groundhog Day. I made it through my flying trip. I'll be blogging about it later.