Monday, November 19, 2007

Just More Proof that Maybe My Doc is Right About Middle Age


This is my absolute favorite album- yes you heard me correctly- I said album. :) I had this record as a little girl and listened to it for what I'm sure seemed like eternity to my parents during the holidays. I am so excited because today I found it on ITunes. I downloaded the entire album and burned it to CD. I can't wait to play it for the boys. I am listening to it now and LOVING it!!! It brings back such wonderful memories. If you get a chance, check it out on ITunes. You want want to miss The Christmas Tree that Ran Away- its a tear jerker.LOL It really is a cute album for kids.
What are some things that bring back your childhood memories of Christmas?

5 comments:

Meredith said...

There was a song I listened to about there being "365 days in a year"; it was on a Christmas album, but I don't know which one.

Susan said...

Its this one baby!!! :) LoL. You've probably heard others too. OUr parents were so similar, you probably had this album just like I did.

Anonymous said...

We had a Christmas album by the Christian Group, TRUTH, that we ALWAYS listened to over and over...especially while decorating the tree. Well, that and "Alvin and the Chipmunks" Christmas! :)

Anonymous said...

By the way this is totally off the subject, but what is the purpose of doing the letter verification thing as you post a comment? I've always wondered why sites have you do that. Do you know?

Susan said...

Ahh! I had Alvin and the Chipmunks too Ashley. :) And you know, I'm not sure what the purpose is for the letter verification. That's a good question.