Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween




My boys love Halloween. I think they really just love dressing up in costumes. They had fun going around in our neighborhood and got way too much candy (which we'll send a good portion of with my husband to his office) but just enjoyed themsleves.

Here are a few pictures from the evening. Avery is the Human Torch from the Fantastic Four and Aidan is a skeleton (shhh... he thinks he's Skeletor from the 80's He-Man series). Don't get me wrong, I think they are cuties but I miss the younger days for Avery when he picked out cute costumes like Barney or Woody from Toy Story. And because Aidan wants to be like his brother, I feel like we never had the cute little costumes with him- he just went straight to the big boy stuff. :)

Oh well... they are the cutest Human Torch and Skeleton!! :) Our sweet neighbor down the street was dressed like Mrs. Potts from Beauty and the Beast.

No comments: