Friday, May 30, 2008

Good Friends, Good Times


These pictures are a bit out of order but here's what we've been doing the past two days. We went to the White's house last night for pizza and cake celebrating Avery's birthday. Look at our beautiful kiddos!! :)


Erin, Elise, and Caleb came over this morning and even though it was cloudy and maybe just a bit cool, they all enjoyed the water fun!



Tucker and Justin joined us yesterday for some water fun! It was a great way to spend a birthday day. Our four boys played hard and Avery and Aidan enjoyed every minute of it. They were both wiped out! :) I even got to have somewhat of a continuous, coherent conversation with Lori while the boys played outside.

An intense game of badminton. :) Look its Aidan and he's not whining. (just kidding)


Happy Birthday to you, Avery. Pizza and cake now you can't get much better than that for a birthday dinner. Thanks to the Whites!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a huge time you guys have been having! Can I come play on the water slide, wow- that looks way too cool! Happy times. :) Glad Avery had a great birthday! The smile says it all...
Mandy

Susan said...

We should get our boys together, Mandy! I could see Levi coming down the water slide! You too!!! Jim's tried it out- I haven't yet- I guess I'm too busy watching the kids to try it but I plan too soon, especially if it gets any hotter!!

Catrina said...

I hope Avery had an awesome birthday! Can't wait to see you all soon!

Jennifer said...

Okay, where'd you get that killer slide thing?