Friday, May 23, 2008

Kickin' It Off!


So yesterday was our first day of summer. I know technically the actual first day of summer isn't until some time in June but for us, yesterday was Avery's first day out of school. We had a great day at the park with our friends. Avery enjoyed being able to sleep in (I wish Aidan could enjoy that too- ha!). Today is Aidan's last day of Mothers Day Out. Avery is so excited because we rarely get time to just spend- me and him together. Yesterday he kept sneaking up to me and whispering, "Mommy, tomorrow is Avery and Mommy day." My sweet boy.
I get all too caught up in the frustrations of day to day. I have been truly convicted about that especially in light of the horrible incidences with a church family and their precious little boy and with the Chapman family. My heart aches for them and I just pray that the Lord envelopes them in His peace that passes all understanding.
I'm off for Mommy and Avery day and I can't wait to hear what our plans are for this time.

No comments: