Thursday, May 29, 2008

Seven



Its hard to believe that Avery is seven years old today. Seven just seems so big. He's so tall now- comes up almost to my shoulders. In a few years I'll have to look up to him. Happy Birthday Avery! You are such an amazing blessing in my life and I thank God each and every day for you. I didn't get in to the digital age until Avery was 2 but I thought I'd post a picture of him at 2 and a current one to show just how much he's grown. If I can scan one in of him as an infant, I'll get it on here too.

7 Things I pray for Avery
  1. That he will come to know Jesus as his personal savior and develop an intimate relationship with Him.
  2. That he will believe in himself and be confident.
  3. That he will always be as caring about others as he is now.
  4. That he will marry a Godly woman.
  5. That he will always know home is a place of rest and reassurance.
  6. That he will look back on his childhood and know that he was and is unconditionally loved.
  7. That he will never get too old for me to love on him. :)
Happy Birthday Big Man!!

3 comments:

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

Ahh!!! Happy Birthday!! He is so handsome!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday handsome dude!