Thursday, June 12, 2008

And the Winner is...


Now if you're saying to yourself, "I don't remember that one on the post." You're right. I so appreciated everyone's input and the truth is I really liked all of the ones I put on that post. I just didn't like the price. Many of you said good things about Lands End and how well their swimsuits hold up. I had tried one of their's own before so honestly I had decided to go with that one- it was the very last picture on the post (the red one). I kept putting off purchasing it online because and again, honestly I was having a difficult time with the price. I do agree that if it holds up well and you can wear it for years, then its worth that price; however, I know me and I know I always like to have a new swimsuit each summer. So, I was having a difficult time justifying spending that much on a suit (that and well I'm just cheap- ok lets say frugal that sounds better).
As I sat down at the computer that morning to order the lands end, I was looking through my e-mail and had one from Kohls about a huge swimwear sale. I opened it, went to the site and found this suit for 1/2 off. I couldn't pass that deal up. So, this is the one I ended up with. Thanks again for all your comments and suggestions.

1 comment:

Catrina said...

It looks nice, I haven't found one yet that I like this year, UGH! I have a two piece but I need one that doesn't tie behind my neck b/c it is hard to breastfeed with the tie behind the neck ones :-)