Thursday, June 12, 2008

Its All Coming Back To Me Now

I'm not going to be here next week so I'm posting as many entries as I can today. Just kidding. Just so happens that both of my kiddos are at summer programs today so I have some extra time in between loads of laundry. :) I have to tell you what just happened.
I'm at home alone. I've been cleaning and doing laundry. I so enjoy being able to do that alone because it means I can dock my IPod in the little speaker system we have, turn it all the way up and sing along as loud as I want. There is quite an eclectic collection on my IPod. Anything from Rush's Tom Sawyer to Blondie's Call Me to Casting Crowns' LifeSong. I have this one Celine Dion song. You may remember it. It's All Coming Back To Me Now. Ok- so I have a voice that only God can love. :) I know that- that's why I sing in the privacy of my own home and not on a nationally televised audition of American Idol.
So, here I am in the kitchen cleaning. The Celine Dion song is blaring and I'm singing along really loud and dancing around from time to time. We have a large window in the kitchen and you can look right out in to the back yard. As I'm screaming these lyrics at the top of my lungs, unloading the dishwasher, and dancing around as I put the dishes up I look out and there's the spring green lawn guy looking at me. Not like staring in, creepy looking at me but looking in as he's walking around doing the fertilizer.
Who wants to wager on whether or not I have a different spring green lawn guy next time. He won't want to come back to the crazy lady's house!! :)
Just some summer humor for you!

1 comment:

Catrina said...

LOL! You are so funny! I also like to blare the music and dance around while cleaning, that is the only way to make cleaning fun :) See you soon!!