Thursday, August 7, 2008

Who Says There's No Such Thing as a Free Lunch?

Hendersonville is exploding with growth. We have had so many new shops and restaurants open in the past year. Its nice to have a bigger selection to choose from when going out to eat. A while back I went online and signed up for the e-clubs to Qdoba, Mimi's Cafe, and Red Robin. Just for signing up, they e-mailed me welcome coupons and this morning I received coupons from all three for my birthday. Some of the coupons are for free food while others are a buy one get one at the same price kind of deal.
I will warn you not to sign up for Mimi's Cafe just yet if you are here in Hendersonville. I'm not sure when they are set to open. The coupons they send must be used within two weeks and of course my welcome coupon ran out in June.
Qdoba Mexican Grill
Just for signing up you will get a coupon for free chips and salsa.
For your birthday you will receive a free burrito or entree with the purchase of the same.
Red Robin
You will receive a $3 off any purchase coupon for signing up.
For your birthday you'll receive a coupon for a free burger.
Mimi's Cafe
You will receive a coupon for a free breakfast entree (not to exceed $10) for signing up.
For your birthday you will get a coupon for $10 off a $20 purchase.
Click the links above if you haven't already signed up. Each site has an E-club tab you can click on and enter your information.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to click the Qdoba one, but it did something weird and took me to your profile.

Susan said...

Thanks Ashley- I had the link to Qdoba wrong- should be ok now.