Thursday, September 4, 2008

6 Things

you may or may not know about me. I was tagged by Sarah A. because she wanted to know what I had to say. :) Here goes...

1. When I was in college I had a stalker and I do mean freaky, worry about your safety kind of stalker. I worked 3rd shift in the jewelry department at Walmart. I replaced his watch band for him and said, "That will be x amount of dollars. Thank you." That was the extent of our interaction. He sent me letters, gifts, got my home information from someone who worked with me at WalMart who didn't know I didn't know him. Scary!
2. I LOVE crime shows- true and fiction. CSI, Criminal Minds, Snapped...
3. My middle name is Marie. I dropped it when I got married and kept my maiden name as my middle. My family used to (some still do) call me Surie which was a combination of Susan and Marie.
4. I'm adopted. I gained access to my records a couple of weeks before Avery was born. I know the names of my parents but haven't tried to contact them yet.
5. I hate bugs- any kind and will make a fool out of myself if one gets on me.
6. I have probably been on more blind dates than anyone you know. My best friend Meredith set me up literally with every available guy from her hometown, I think. :)

I'm tagging:
Meredith
Tracy
Saundra (ok- you are already on facebook- may as well start a blog and looks here's your first post! Or you can just leave a comment here.)
Jamie
Heather
Audrey

All because I want to know what they have to say. Here are the rules...
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules to your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

However I'm not following the rules b/c I think most people have Google Reader.

6 comments:

Audrey said...

first - i love your blog design, so cute!

and second - WOW to so many of these! you're stalker(!), wow about your adoption story.

ok- i'm on it as soon as i get these kiddos some lunch!

Anonymous said...

No, I'm not quite ready for a blog yet. I am spending way too much time on the computer as it is :) I did however find a former coworker on facebook that I haven't seen in 11 years! So fun!

Let's see, here's my 6:
1. I have been skydiving. Once. That's it. Not doing it again. Ever.
2. I love musicals. I used to be able to sing all the lyrics from Peter Pan & Annie. When I was little my dad used to play the record, yes as in vinyl record of Peter Pan all the time for me.
3. I played the part of Nana, the dog in a high school production of Peter Pan. Big furry dog suit & all.
4. I am lousy at sports. Can't even run a mile without dying. I'm working on that one :)
5. I love to read & would probably read anything I could get my hands on. Well, maybe when the kids all get in school.
6. Before kids, I used to love to travel. I guess the farthest away I have been is Spain. I went with 2 friends from college & none of us spoke a lick of Spanish. What an experience. My friend even got an international driver's license. That was fun...driving without being able to read the road signs....

Susan said...

Wow Saundra- it was fun to read your six things. Do you want me to burn you a copy of Mamma Mia? I'd love too! :)

Susan said...

Thanks Audrey! As I was downloading it, I thought of you- I had just read your post on how you are ready for fall and this background reminds me of fall.
Can't wait to read you six things!

Heather said...

OK, girl I got the post up!!

Anonymous said...

H