Monday, December 8, 2008

Hair's The Question...

I am in desperate need of a haircut and a different hairstyle. So help me out. I have never been afraid to try just about anything with my hair so I'm not afraid of very short. Above is the best picture I could find that was close up of me. Be honest. I'm mid to edging in to the late thirties (sigh). Its important to know that my hair is very fine but I have a lot of it. I would say my face is an oval shape. Look at the pictures below and leave me a comment telling me...

A. Which style you like best.

B. Which one you think would look best on me.

C. Do you think I should go blonde?

I really like this one but my major concern is that I'm too old. (I can't even believe I have to worry about that but I do!!) The thing I like about it is how easy would it be??!!! :)

This one is probably my least favorite although its similar to the one above. I think maybe I don't like the longer hair in the back

Its been a long time since I've had bangs but then maybe that's what I'm searching for to change it up a bit.

Ok, this girl needs a bigger shirt but I do like the hairstyle. This may be my favorite at this point.

I like this one too. This girl's hair color is closer to mine than the others.

9 comments:

Heather said...

I say a definite no to numbers 1 and 2!! Personally I like your hair the way it is. but if I had to choose, wait let me go back and look............................................................................................................................................................................. I would say pic #4 or #5, and no to the blonde!!!!! Nothing against blondes, I would love to be a blonde, but what if they mess it up and ends up like being white?? But seriously, you will look great no matter what you do, even if you decide to put purple streaks in your hair, you know that color is totally in this year.

Anonymous said...

no to blonde- I like your hair the color it is- I like #4 the best. I am not a risk taker though on hair- I like new styles, but color can be freaky the way your hair is- you don't want it coming out some funky color! I do like you the way you are though- change is fun sometimes too~

Montee said...

Susan, I am in the same boat. I had really long hair until my mid-20' then short hair for several years and now long again. I am about ready to chop it off again. I like #1 and #4. You could play it safe and get the #4 haircut and if you think you could go shorter, try #1. I think your hair would look great a little blonder and with bangs.

Sarah said...

I like #4 too!! I say no to complete blond but highlights might be fun, or you could do caramel. I love to do different things with my hair but my 1 word of advice is to make sure you have a good stylist. Whenever changing things up you want someone who knows what they're doing and will be honest with you if your hair type relly will work with a style.

Anonymous said...

I vote for #4. Bangs would be good. And if you decide you want to go really really short, I know a lady who is good at really really really short (even if that's not exactly what you intended!) Are you going to get the belly ring that goes with the outfit too? The last one looks too severe to me. I am scared of hair color..... I can't wait to see your new do. When are you doing it? Is this a mid-life crisis? :)

Susan said...

Saundra- I know you didn't ask me if this was a midlife crisis!!! :) And that's a definite NO on the belly bling.
Sarah- I totally agree about getting the right stylist and being aware of what style your hair will look good in- my hair is very fine but I have a lot of it - its also very, very straight. I love the cute cuts where the ends of the hair flick out- yeah- I can't do that because my hair won't do that.
Heather and Mandy- you guys are sweet and I do like my hair ok now but I guess have just had it this way for a long time and am ready for a change. I don't think I'll be getting the purple streaks though. :)
Montee- you are the only one so far who has picked #1. I think it would be such a fun hairstyle and no work!! I may have to try one of those sites where you upload your photo and try the actual hairstyle on. I'm a little worried that my face is too fat for so short but I do LOVE it!

Stephani said...

I thought that it looked really cute tonight...I defintely get in a "hair slump" sometimes. I think that I am going to go with the majority and say that I like #4 the best. Highlights are good, but I really love your hair color and I think that it would look great all natural:)

Audrey said...

#4 and maybe a couple blonde highlights but i really like your color.

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

Everyone seems to like #4 a lot! Can't wait to see the new do! :)