Monday, December 22, 2008

What's The Scoop

Product #1
Indulgence Cookie Cutter 100-Piece Set

Just because I think everyone should own this set of cookie cutters. Its a 100 piece set with several cookie cutter shapes for every holiday as well as the complete alphabet, and miscellaneous shapes like dinosaurs, teddy bears, moons, etc. I have used this set for everything from Christmas dough ornaments, to Halloween and Easter cookies, to using the alphabet cutters to spell out my youngest's name on top of his birthday cake. I've also used them to cut my kiddos sandwiches for their lunches. Its a neat surprise for them when they get to school and open their lunch box to find a dinosaur sandwich or one in the shape of an American flag.
My friend Lori bought this set for me for Christmas one year (if my memory is correct). I'm not sure where she bought it but you can purchase one at Bed, Bath and Beyond for $9.99.


Product #2
Hyper Dash
Saundra got my boys this game for Christmas and they absolutely love it!! Its fun and a great way for them to run off some energy indoors or out. You set out the colored cups- my boys usually set one in each room of the house. The handheld battery operated control tells you what color to find, you run to it as fast as you can and smash the controller on to that color cup, it then tells you your next color and so on. You can have races to see who can finish in the least amount of time. We have played this game with kiddos from 2 years to 8 years old and they all have loved it. There are several different types of games you can play as well. I like that it requires your child to run around. I'm all about burning off some energy!
You can buy it at most of the retail stores and it sells for around $20.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to look for those cookie cutters after Christmas. No way I'm going to the mall now! My Pampered Chef circle sandwich thingy pooped out on me.