Monday, December 1, 2008

What's The Scoop?

Product #1
Uppercase Living

Have you heard of this or seen their products. I had heard about their stuff and a couple of months ago my friend Sarah invited me to a party she was hosting. I didn't get to attend but she did drop off a catalog. I seriously wanted to buy everything in it. Check it out at UppercaseLiving. What really sold us is that we got a fairly large piece that has the Bible verse, "As for me and my house we will serve the Lord." The cost was some where around $34. When compared to the price of buying a good size, nice framed picture for a wall which can be in the hundreds of dollars, the uppercase living looked even better. And now that we have it on the wall, we are very pleased. If you do decide to order, I'm certain Sarah would pass on her consultant's name.


Product #2
Shutterfly

I just ordered our photo Christmas cards from Shutterfly last night. I have to say that I've used Snapfish and Ofoto and really only tried Shutterfly because a friend told me about a free deal they were having just for signing up. I love Shutterfly and at least in my experience, their pictures have been better quality.
They are having a deal on photo Christmas cards. Once you've designed your card and are ready to order, add 75 to your basket. It will charge you for the first 50 and the next 25 are free. Be sure to use the free shipping code when you check out on orders $25 or more- code SHIP25. You can also receive a free 12 month calendar if you spend over $50 using the code SECRET02.

6 comments:

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

How many cards did you order and what was the total?

ChelleBelle said...

That Uppercase Living stuff is awesome! I would love to order some - could you please e-mail me your contact?

Will and I have been looking for over a year for a particular saying for our kitchen, and this would be perfect!

Sarah said...

My consultant's name is Amy Daniels. Her email is danielsamy28@yahoo.com or my friend Brooke is having a show tonight and I'm sure she'd love to add your order. Her email is bknox1016@comcast.net

Susan I was just thinking about this the other day and if you liked it, so glad to hear that you do! I'd love to see a picture of it on your wall. I just order the pics to go with mine so I'll post on it soon.

Montee said...

I love the lettering. My friend's gift shop is supposed to be getting those in but if they don't come in real soon, I will have to order some.

Catrina said...

We just saw a car with the Uppercase living sign on it and I was like, huh? I am going to look at their website! Also, we ordered those cards from Shutterfly and got them the other day! We used them for Aleck's birth announcements also! I only needed like 30 photo cards and was going to send regular cards to others but we decided to do these for Christmas cards for everyone! Now to get them in envelopes with letter in the mail.