Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pink in a Sea of Blue

To those of you who left comments with suggestions of new names for my blog, thank you!! I loved the whole word play on the Waters name and was really thinking along those lines. I also got some suggestions from Meredith regarding my favorite Bible verse which I loved too. I have to say though I really, really love Michelle's "Pink in a Sea of Blue." I do live with a bunch of boys!!!! So Michelle, keep your eyes open for your Starbucks card in the mail. Thanks for the ideas ladies! They were all very creative.

6 comments:

Catrina said...

I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

very cute! I'm in the same boat sister!!! So many boys-- and their TOYS!!!

ChelleBelle said...

Hey! I'm famous!! ;)

Susan said...

You are Mrs Mandy!! :) When they get older, we may need to meet and have some girl shopping time!

Sarah said...

I love the name!! Anytime you want to play with a baby doll instead of a truck or car you can come over here, we have plenty to share!

Susan said...

I may take you up on that Sarah! :)