Thursday, April 17, 2008

Red Robin


We met our neighbors, Ashley and her girls at Red Robin for our first dining experience there. Have you been? I have to say that the whole experience was great. The food was awesome, the service was great, all of our kids got a balloon, and its very loud (which is nice when you have kids). I don't think it would be a great date night place since it is so loud. I was struggling to hear Ashley and she was seated next to me.
The boys had pizza and fries (of course), Jim had this hugongous cheeseburger and said that it might possibly be the best burger he's had. I had the garden burger (veggie burger) and I have to say it was wonderful. The sauce they put on it was really yummy and it came on a whole wheat bun.
I would definitely suggest that you try it out. The menu is a bit overwhelming. They have something like 45 different kinds of burgers. They also have wraps and salads. I think I will have to try the wrap next time. Ashley got one last night and it looked good!
Now, I can't wait for Qdoba to open! :)

3 comments:

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

Welcome to the Dark Side!! We LOVE Red Robin. It was one of our favorite places to go after church in California!
My favorite is the BLTA croissant. Yum!
And you must have the mud pie. Share it with everyone!!

Montee said...

Red Robin is one of my daughter's favorites. She goes quite a bit but I've never been. We don't go out to eat much during the off-season from baseball. We eat out more in the summers and it gets old. If there is a Red Robin wherever I am during the summer this year, I'll definitely go. hopefully they have one in Jackson, MS.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

LOVE Red Robin!!!! :)Their freckled lemonade is awesome! I love the whole Providence shopping center... I really need to move to that area! LOL