Saturday, January 19, 2008

8 Things About My Boys


Carrie tagged me to write 8 things about my boys. They are both so different so I think I'll do them separately.

Avery
1. Is compassionate and giving to the Nth degree. (Last week he gave away all his snacks to some of his classmates because they forgot theirs)
2. LOVES to read. (I love this because I loved to read as a child and still do- just don't have as much time to do it now)
3. Can argue a point and wear you down. :)
4. Has such a great sense of humor (he's very shy but once he gets to know you really opens up and this comes out in a great way)
5. Is a rule follower
6. Wants to be an engineer like his dad.
7. Wears his heart on his sleeve like his mom. :)
8. Is a really fast runner.

Aidan
1. Loves his brother fiercely and would do anything for him.
2. Loves to sing and does it all the time
3. Marches to the beat of his own drum and likes it that way
4. LOVES little girls- especially Adeline. :)
5. Sticks his tongue out when he's really concentrating on something
6. Is very affectionate
7. Will try anything once
8. Could eat pizza three times a day every day of the week

I'm tagging Meredith, Sarah, and Lisa.

1 comment:

Chris McManaman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.