Tuesday, January 8, 2008

PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm not the most physically fit person. I exercise- just not as regularly as I would like to. And apparently judging by this step fusion class I took at the Y yesterday not nearly as intensely as I should! :) Oh My Goodness!!! I got out of bed this morning and my legs were screaming, "No!! No!!! Don't move us!! We hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I was thinking I'd try some classes at the Y and then on days I couldn't get to the Y do my elliptical here at home but I'm not sure I can even step up on to the elliptical. :)

I only found the step fusion class on Monday mornings- I think they may have it in the evenings but I really do need to do mornings. Does anyone have any other suggestions of classes at the Y they offer in the mornings? I would obviously as this post suggests need beginners whatever it is- ha!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I've heard Zumba is fun, however I don't work out so take it for what its worth. My workout is keeping up with a 2 1/2 year old, 15 month old and walking up the 3 flights of stairs to our apartment :)

Audrey said...

Yes, a lot of people like Zumba. It's quite popular I hear because they keep adding classes. You may like spin? I do a spin/run class on Mondays. But it's 3 miles of running. You may want to try a solid spin class. I know they have those in the mornings, too. Also, there's Cardio Challenge on Fridays at 9:20 and Kick/Jab on Wednesdays at 9:30. Both great classes.

Susan said...

Yeah- I have heard good things about Zumba too- Angela and Jennifer said they love it. I watched the class for a bit and it does look like fun- I just don't have a lot of rhythm- ok - I don't have any rhythm- ha! Thanks for the suggestions- I think I definitely want to try out a spin class! and the kick n jab.

Anonymous said...

are you feeling better today?

Susan said...

I am Ashley! Thanks for the advice yesterday- the ibuprofen really helped!! Now if I could just get my sinus/allergy stuff cleared up! The tylenol sinus helps so much but it makes me feel so loopy! :)